Connect With Others: You Are Not Alone
SAA can help you get in touch with others and share information and support through our Connections Program. We have Support Groups all over the country, free online Message Boards, Seminars and Webinars, an enormous community on Social Networks like Facebook, and more.
MEMBERSHIP - SAA dedicates all of its resources to funding programs and research that directly benefit the spondylitis community. By joining the SAA, you can gain valuable knowledge while helping hundreds of thousands of people throughout the nation. Join today by clicking the 'Donate' link.
Join today and receive:
- A subscription to Spondylitis Plus, the only national magazine dedicated to your unique needs
- SAA's Member-to-Member Recommended Rheumatologists Directory
- Access to the 'Members Only' section of www.spondylitis.org (coming soon)
- A complimentary copy of our Living with Spondylitis booklet
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are part of an extraordinary community of patients, friends, family, and health professionals who are all dedicated to advancing our knowledge and expanding treatment options for spondylitis
The Spondylitis Association of America was the first, and remains the largest, resource in the U.S. for people affected by spondylitis. Your membership is appreciated.